Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£38000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be recruiting for a Property and Estates Lawyer to join a large, well-respected in-house organisation on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate for the In-House Property Lawyer post will be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister. The role will include but is not limited to picking up the following matters:
- Accountable for the end-to-end property, planning, construction and real estate competition advice.
- Legal advice on real estate, partnerships, pharmacy and optical contracts and GNFR contractual arrangements with external landlords, tenants, vendors and suppliers;
- Negotiations and drafting of legal documentation to support those arrangements
- Maintaining MI and one version of the truth property contracts repository
- Supporting corporate governance for all property related matters
The successful candidate will not only be joining a friendly, stable and established legal services team, they will also be eligible for a range of extra benefits:
- Hybrid working
- Car allowance
- Annual bonus
- Company Discounts
- Upto 7% pension matched
If you believe you have the necessary skills for this fantastic opportunity, please apply now to avoid missing out as they are looking for someone to start immediately. Apply through the link, or send your CV to India Langman in our Manchester office.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.