South Yorkshire, England
£30 - £40 per hour
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Property Lawyer based in South Yorkshire, offering good transport links.
The ideal Property Lawyer will be confident in dealing with a range of matters including;
- Right to Buy Disposals and related enquiries
- Licences, tenancies, way leaves and agreements for statutory undertakers services
- Minor property transactions, such as sales of houses and garden land, easements, releases/variations of covenants.
- Dealing with enquiries from client departments, external Solicitors and members of the public
- Boundaries and adverse possession issues
- Undertaking a limited degree of legal and related research
Our client is ideally looking for a local government experienced Property Lawyer who will be available for a period of 3 Months+. Our client is also offering the opportunity of either full or part-time working hours.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Laura Smith in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.