£55 - £60 per hour
0161 834 1642
A public sector organisation based in Merseyside is seeking a Property Solicitor to join their team on a locum basis for an initial period of 6 months.
The successful candidate for the Property Lawyer role will be dealing with matters including, but not limited to;
- To carry a caseload of landlord and tenant matters
- Granting and taking of new leases, lease renewals, and applications for consent to alter, assign and underlet
- Freehold sales and purchases of land
- Granting or taking of easements, licences or wayleaves
- To undertake legal research on any matters relating to the organisation's property portfolio
- To deal with miscellaneous property queries raised by service units, outside bodies and members of the public
We are keen to hear from candidates from a public sector and private practice background.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Kiran Purewal in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.