Are you a property solicitor with Local Government experience who is looking for an exciting new locum position?
An opportunity has arisen within a fantastic authority situated in beautiful Dorset for a Property Solicitor to join their busy team.
The role will involve dealing with a range of matters including: -
* Freehold and leasehold - registered and unregistered titles
* To advice officers and members on all property related issues including ; relevance of planning, highways , land charges and building regulations
* Land registry and related work for registrations and registered title enquiries
* Must be able to attend meetings with the officers and members at high level including committees and full council, and to write reports and briefing notes
* To be able to handle high risk or sensitive cases
The successful candidate will have between 3-5 years of experience dealing with property & conveyancing matters within the public sector. The right candidate must also have excellent oral and electronic communication skills , as well as be an effective administrator.
This contract will be paying between £30-£40 per hour LTD, depending on experience.
Contract duration: 3 Months
Previous local authority experience would be advantageous but not essential for this role, applications from experienced commercial property solicitors from any background are welcome.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Laura Hayward in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in legal recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership have gone mobile. Simply visit our website using your mobile device