£13 - £15 per hour
10 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Property Legal Officer to join a Local Authority in the East Midlands for a minimum period of 2 months.
The successful Property Legal Officer will be responsible for;
- Advising on freehold and leasehold titles
- Advising on restrictions/covenants/easements and associated title matters
- Obtaining documents from the Land Registry
- Requesting/Undertaking searches as required
- Advising on the legal status of land
- Providing advice on other property matters as required
The ideal candidate will have previous experience advising on title matters. Previous public sector experience is desirable.
This role is to start immediately and the successful candidate will be required to work remotely.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.