£26 - £35 per hour + flexible working arrangements
3 months ago
3 months +
Property Litigation Lawyer
Croydon - Remote Working
£26 - £35 per hour
Contract - 3 months +
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Litigation Lawyer to join a team within Central Government on an initial 3 month contract with likely extension. This role will be for an experienced Litigation Lawyer with experience within land/ property litigation to join an exciting and supportive team.
Key Responsibilities of the Property Litigation Lawyer:
- To have a mixed work load of injunctions and other civil litigation which would include private and public law actions.
- Work to deadlines, draft witness statements.
- Liaise with clients and give close attention to detail.
- Provide legal and policy advice to clients.
- Oversee the conduct of all files taking them through to settlement and or litigation when necessary.
- Ability to manage a high case load whilst maintaining a good working relationship.
- Make decisions about case progression.
- To advise and guide clerical support, draft and send case correspondence to the relevant parties.
The successful Property Litigation Lawyer is required to have the following experience:
- Be a Qualified Solicitor/ Barrister Or Equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years PQE
- Good knowledge of civil procedure rules
- Contentious probate/litigation
- Property/ land litigation
- Initial three month contract with likely extension
- Central Government team
- Remote working and flexible arrangements thereafter
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Xiomara Cabello in our London office for a confidential discussion. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.