£48000 - £65000 per annum
9 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Sellick Partnership are excited to be recruiting an experienced Property Litigation Lawyer for our highly accredited, legal 500 client based in Leeds. This would be an amazing opportunity to get to work with leading individuals in the field as well as being able to collaborate on work for an enviable client list.
About The Role
The successful Property Litigation Lawyer will be engaged in the following duties:
- Managing a caseload of high quality property dispute cases working for developers, investors, landlords/tenants, FTSE 250 household names and public sector bodies
- Advising clients on a wide range of substantial contentious property matters, including: landlord and tenant (e.g. 1954 Act renewals, dilapidations and break notices), the Electronic Communications Code and general property issues such as adverse possession, easements and title disputes
- Engaging in Court, Tribunal and expert determination work
- Assisting both the Partner and Directors with case management and preparation whilst also building your own caseload
The ideal Property Litigation Lawyer will have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally, have 1 - 4 years' PQE
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for the area of Property Litigation law
- Strong academic ability, including the ability to retain complicated information and a strong attention to detail
- Fantastic communication skills to interact confidently with both clients and colleagues
In return, the firm are willing to offer a competitive salary and benefits package. In addition, they strive to foster a positive working environment and work life balance through flexible working arrangements and supporting mental health wellbeing.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Simon Cartwright in our Leeds office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.