£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
HOUSING LITIGATION SOLCITOR
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a leading law firm in Bromley where an exciting opportunity has arisen for a housing litigation solicitor.
Our clients Housing Management team has over 30 years' experience in delivering legal services to social housing providers and to private landlords.
They are seeking a robust housing litigator to join their fantastic team of solicitors and paralegals. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious solicitor with excellent communication and client care skills. They want someone with a strong attention to detail and someone who is able to work both independently and as part of a team. You are expected to have a flexible attitude to work and time.
Your experience should include:
- Strong experience in a housing management legal department in a solicitor's firm or in-house.
- Dealing with a busy caseload of housing litigation matters to include defending disrepair claims, possession, civil injunctions, defending EPA claims, ASB and fraud.
- Experience of dealing with landlord and tenant matters, AST and/or leasehold matters to include forfeiture claims is desirable.
- Experience of delivering excellent client care preferably in private practice. Participation in marketing and networking activities whether on a firm-wide, or departmental basis.
- A consistent track record of meeting monthly time recording and billing targets.
- Familiarity and experience of working on a case management system.
- Managing any support services for which you are responsible, including supervision of secretarial and junior staff.
This role will primarily be working from home at the moment although attendance at the office may be required.
If you feel your attributes, experience and skillset match the requirements, then we would be interested in hearing from you. Please contact Michael Bailey at Sellick Partnership for more information or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.