Coventry, West Midlands
£25 - £35 per hour
8 months ago
6 Months +
I am seeking an experienced commercial property solicitor (or equivalent) to join an in house team based in Coventry. This role is full time and the client can offer a degree of flexible working for an experienced candidate. The main bulk of the work is related to commercial property transactions such as the below:
- Detailed title reporting and deed reviewing.
- New leases, (long and short), renewal of leases, variations and extensions.
- Disposal transfers (of whole and of part).
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for sale, lease, deeds of grant.
- Drafting and amending complex overage deeds and option contracts.
- Ad hoc legal queries relating to commercial property work such as wayleave agreements, rent reviews, and certificates of consent.
- Licence agreements e.g. licence for works, occupation, surveys, contract dependent licences.
- Agricultural tenancies.
The successful applicant will be experienced in several of the above fields of property law and be available to start a new assignment at short notice. Candidates with experience gained from within both private and public organisations will be suitable for this position, so it may be the perfect time to gain the opportunity to gain some public sector experience and add a 360 degree view of property law to your CV.
For an informal discussion please contact me today!
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Kate Jasper in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.