West Midlands, England
2 months ago
Property Programme Manager
Temporary, 37 Hours
£Competitive Hourly/Day rate
An organisation based in the West Midlands is looking for a Property Programme Manager who will work within a Property and Estates team based in the West Midlands to oversee a Projects team who will be working on an exciting Change Programme.
Duties of the Property Programme Manager role will include, but is not limited to:
- Managing a team of Projects and Properties team
- Utilising strong project/programme skills having ability to develop robust governance structures, milestone plans, resource plans and risk and issue management strategies to effectively achieve required outcomes
- Managing and transforming a large property portfolio of properties/estates
- Implementing high risk accommodation change programmes using programme, project and change management methodology and associated tools and techniques.
- Deliveering multi partner working across multiple divisions
- Experience of contract management and of designing and commissioning property projects/services
- Significant knowledge and experience working as an intelligent client
- Demonstratable knowledge of property legislation, health and safety and of quality criteria or design standards relating to modern accommodation standards.
- Significant experience of building effective working relationships with stakeholders and influencing at all levels and areas of the business, including partners
- Experience of successful budget control and financial management of large (several millions of pounds) and an ability to balance budgets against conflicting priorities.
- Demonstrable experience of commissioning solutions and managing ongoing contract delivery
- Awareness and understanding of Health and Safety
The successful candidate will have:
- Educated to graduate degree level qualification or significant experience in similar role.
- A qualification in Programme Management or Project Management e. MSP, Prince2, AGILE
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Property Programme Manager, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson for more information
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.