Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £53000 per annum
7 months ago
Property Sales Manager
12 Month Maternity Cover
35 hours pw
Birmingham/ Home Working
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Public Sector client that is looking to recruit to an experienced Property Sales Manager to cover maternity leave.
The successful candidate will take a lead on all property transactions for new home schemes, by supporting with all on-site processes, managing Property Sales Consultants, overseeing all marketing programmes and associated budgets
Key responsibilities of the Property Sales Manager include:
- Supporting the Head of Property Sales with the delivery of new-build property sales programme
- Managing and motivating a number of Property Sales Consultants to deliver forecast sales targets for each scheme
- Producing and implementing marketing programmes, including the production of sales collateral
- Producing sales statistics to support the management of quarterly sales forecasting
- Building and maintaining working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Taking ownership of the customer journey, and making recommendations about allocations
- Planning sales events, both on-site and off-site
- Providing sales reviews, sites visits and property valuations
Required skills and experience of the Property Sales Manager include:
- New home sales experience such as working on behalf of a volume house builder, housing association or estate agency, with 3 years minimum managerial responsibility
- Experience designing and implementing new builds sales and marketing programmes
- Possesses a recognised professional sales or marketing qualification, or, possesses a minimum of 5 years senior management experience within the housing industry
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Property Sales Manager role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.