8 months ago
Property Services Administrator
Our client is looking for an experienced administrator to join their Property Services team on a temporary basis.
Duties of the Property services Administrator include
- Provide effective administration support to the assets team through daily administration duties
- Act as the first point of contact with service customers, contractors and member of the public
- Assist with the administration and delivery of repairs and day to day maintenance works
- Respond to enquiries relating to land purchases and lease agreements
- To assist with the activities of the Estate Management function
- Process the payment of utility bills
- Monitor and maintain accurate records
Must have administration experience and possess excellent I.T skills.
If you feel this role suits your experience, please apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.