£45 - £50 per hour + DOE
about 2 months ago
A public sector organisation based in the North West is seeking a Property Solicitor to join their team on a locum basis for an initial period of 6 months.
Duties/Responsibilities will include:
Undertake and assist with the Council's Accelerated Land and Property Disposals Programme and other related Council service providers' Land and Development and Highways projects, including when required, those involving substantial financial implications for the Council and others, by amongst other things:
- undertaking risk analysis and notifying the Client/ Team Leader (Environment) of risks identified
- drafting and negotiating legal agreements
- advising on governance issues and powers of disposal
- preparing and drafting full title reports
- disposing of land by auction
- undertaking and drafting Conditional Contracts Development Agreements and Agreement for Leases, for more complex projects and Regeneration Schemes as required.
This role offers 30-37 hours per week, with the flexibilty for remote working.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Kiran Purewal in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.