Our team at Sellick Partnership are actively seeking a Property Surveyor within the Northeast region
Duties of the Property Maintenance Surveyor role will include, but is not limited to:
- Inspecting domestic properties
- Managing contractors and subcontractors
- Undertaking pre and post inspections
- Compiling Schedule of Works
- Identifying works to be completed and ensuring the completing of works
- Working within authorised budgets and agreeing quality with the client
The successful candidate will have:
- Possess a degree in Building Surveying OR offer a good understanding of the Trades Sector/Social Housing/ Insurance Works
- Driving licence
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Property Surveyor, please apply NOW - as the role is available for an immediate start. For additional information, please contact Chrissie in the Derby Office at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.