3 months ago
3 months +
Temporary, Full time
Property Surveyor required to work with a Stafford based association. My client are seeking an experienced Property Surveyor to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Property Surveyor you will be working within the Property Services team responsible for carrying out property inspections, pre and post.
Responsibilities of the Property Surveyor include:
- Undertake property inspections with a view to schedule repairs
- Inspections include pre and post
- Identify recharges and produce energy performance certificates
- Monitoring contractors, the fleet and material usage
- Ensure health and safety at all times
- Ensure works are carried out to agreed timescales and budgets
Required skills and experience of the Property Surveyor:
- Previous experience in surveying
- Experience within damp and mould investigation
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Property Surveyor role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.