£500 - £600 per day + £Competitive
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently partnered with a leading UK Insurer as they seek to recruit a Propositions Consultant on a Day Rate Contract, to be based remotely.
This role will allow the successful Propositions Consultant to lead or contribute to the evaluation, design, and development of the range of propositions offered by the client to meet customer needs within one or more defined markets.
Responsibilities of the Propositions Consultant:
- Research, analyse, and monitor the relevant product proposition to identify the competitive landscape, changing customer needs, regulatory change, the external environment, and the impact on the client and their customers to ensure propositions remain relevant and competitive.
- Contribute to, or lead where required, allocated projects to review existing propositions within relevant markets and segments.
- Draft and lead or contribute to the implementation of business cases to progress initiatives.
- Develop, advise, guide and support colleagues from across the business to enhance their understanding of the relevant product propositions
- Deliver short term / one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with Line Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience developing and managing propositions and products
- Experience of managing a product portfolio
- Experience within a product development role
If you think this opportunity to join your skills with a leading UK Insurer could be of interest, please apply below with your CV or contact Jack Dykins on 0151 433 0576.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.