£45000 - £60000 per annum + £Competitive
about 1 month ago
Propositions Consultant sought to join a leading UK Insurance company on a permanent basis.
The successful Propositions Consultant will play a vital part in an extensive change programme to delivery new propositions, new systems and processes and develop new channels for customers.
As an experienced Propositions Consultant you will influence the delivery and implementation of the company's new product propositions, ensuring they meet customer needs, regulatory requirements and commercial objectives.
Responsibilities of the Propositions Consultant:
- Contribute to the large digital transformation project.
- Lead or contribute to the evaluation, design and development of the range of propositions offered.
- Meet customer needs in one or more defined markets, and meet agreed targets and KPI's.
- Contribute to cross-organisation working groups to develop proposition plans based on market, proposition and segment analysis.
- Research, analyse and monitor the relevant product proposition to identify the competitive landscape and changing customer needs.
Key Experience of the Proposition Consultant:
- Project experience
- Experience of delivering Propositions
- Experience within the regulated environment
- Stakeholder management experience
The recruitment of a strong Propositions Consultant is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
This role comes with a competitive package and the option to be based in multiple locations across the UK.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Propositions Consultant then please apply or contact Jack Dykins.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.