Up to £25000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Protection of Title Caseworker and Committee Administrator
Permanent - Full-time
£25k per annum + pension
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Protection of Title Caseworker to join a regulatory law team of a professional healthcare regulator in the London. The successful candidate will undertake the protection of title investigations and be responsible for providing administrative support to enable the GCC Practise Committees to carry out their function.
The ideal candidate for Protection of Title Caseworker and Committee Administrator role will have:
- Law degree
- 6 months experience as a Court Usher preferably in a healthcare regulatory setting
The successful candidate for Protection of Title Caseworker and Committee Administrator role will be required to:
- Administrate the Practice Committees generating documents prior to and after the hearings
- Liaising with solicitors acting for the Council as to travel arrangements for witnesses
- Continuous support to panel member and parties at hearings whilst maintaining effective records
- Be the Councils lead contact for the Section 32 work
- Liaise with Registrations, Education and Corporate departments in the Council
- Permanent position
- Convenient central location
- £25k per annum salary
- Employer pension contribution
- Flexible working arrangements
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Mark Bladen in our London office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.