City of London, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Protection Pricing Actuary sought for a market-leading Life Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary to enhance their Protection Pricing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary with demonstrable experience to join an exceptional team as a Protection Pricing Actuary.
This role includes remote/flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Protection Pricing Actuary:
- Develop and deliver pricing strategy for new and existing protection pricing products
- Lead strategic projects to identify opportunities for innovation
- Work with teams across the business to enhance pricing models
- Develop commercial pricing strategies
Key Experience of the Protection Pricing Actuary:
- Nearly or Newly Qualified
- Experience within a life insurer or reinsurer
- Protection pricing experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Protection Pricing Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Protection Pricing Actuary within a market-leading Insurer then please apply with your CV or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.