3 months ago
Our client is seeking a number of experienced Public Law Lawyers to join their team on a fixed-term basis of up to 2 years on a remote basis. As Public Law Lawyer you will be expected to provide legal advice and drafting services on important and impactful matters. You will work in a wider team of around 130 lawyers covering a number of departmental responsibilities.
As Public Law Lawyers you will be responsible for:
- Providing and contributing to the provision of legal advice within a team portfolio
- Preparing, or assisting in the production of, full instructions for primary legislation
- Drafting, or assisting in the drafting, of a range of subordinate legislation and other documentation within the team portfolio and to monitor its passage through assembly procedures as necessary
- Undertaking critical work on the response, and recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic
Required Skills and experience of the Public Law Lawyer:
- Experience in Public Law and Administrative Law is required.
- Some experience of advising public bodies is desirable.
- Some experience in drafting legislation is desirable.
- Government law experience is desirable, but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established team that prides itself in the first-class service it offers to clients. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Public Law Lawyer role, please apply now. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The interview process will be conducted through video call. If you have any questions, please contact Natalie Atherall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.