Up to £11.00 per hour
8 months ago
3 - 6 months
Sellick Partnership are working with a Public Sector organisation in Derbyshire to recruit for an interim Purchase Ledger Clark. This is a crucial role within the Finance function.
Duties & responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clark:
- Processing of purchase ledger invoices against purchase orders
- Allocation of authorised invoice differences
- Facilitate resolving outstanding invoice queries
- New Vendor account creation
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Vendor payment processing
The successful Purchase Ledger Clark will have:
- Accounts Payable experience
- Previous exposure to a Finance function
- Experience of working to and meeting strict deadlines
- Good working knowledge of computer based systems including Microsoft Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- An excellent work ethic and able to work in a close-knit team environment
Please apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.