Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £22000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger for a Public Sector organisation during a crucial period of growth.
Key responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger:
- Processing large volumes of supplier invoices, credit notes and recharges.
- Reviewing invoices regularly and communicating with the suppliers regarding any necessary corrections.
- Logging supplier invoices containing, supplier queries and maintaining the system for original invoices.
- Raising manual invoices and credits as necessary.
- Assisting with ad-hoc reporting, administration and queries.
The successful Purchase Ledger will have:
- Previous high volume purchase ledger experience.
- Experience working at a fast pace whilst keeping work accurate.
- Microsoft Office and ledger systems experience.
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-known organisation and add value to the existing team.
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Kirsty Duncan at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.