North Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire
Up to £19000 per annum
4 months ago
A Purchase Ledger Assistant is required to join a busy and established finance team in the North Lincolnshire area on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have some previous exposure to Purchase Ledger and Invoice Processing with at least a level 3 AAT qualification and up to date knowledge of codes/practices and current legislation.
Key Purchase Ledger duties include:
- Processing, recording, distributing and inputting of purchase invoices, undertaken on an accurate and timely basis in accordance with financial regulations and procedures
- Maintaining accurate filing systems
- Reconciliations of supplier statements to the purchase ledger in order to ensure the completeness and accuracy of information and transactions
- Providing assistance to the Management Accounting in operation of the nominal ledger
- Maintaining good customer relations and manage general enquiries from tenants, suppliers and non-financial staff by providing relevant and accurate information
On offer is a competitive salary, flexible working hours with an early Friday finish, 25 days annual leave, an employer matched pension contribution of up to 8% and the opportunity to undertake additional company sponsored professional training.
For more information about this excellent opportunity please don't hesitate to get in touch or apply now for immediate consideration.