£16000 - £18000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk to work within a reputable organisation in Derbyshire. This is a permanent Purchase Ledger Clerk role suitable for somebody with good experience in a similar position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing and matching purchase invoices to delivery notes and the relevant purchase orders
- Dealing with a high volume of invoices
- Reconciling statements
- Resolving invoice queries
The Successful candidate will have:
- These would be beneficial but not essential
- Good IT skills and experience with MS Office
- Experience working as part of a team
- The ability to work off their own initiative
- Strong and demonstrable experience in a similar role.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or contact David on 01332 542 580 for more information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice