Purchase Ledger Clerk
City of Manchester
£23000 - £25000 per annum + study support ,pension, health care,
0161 834 1642
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Liverpool, Full time, Permanent
£23,000 - £25,000 + study support
Do you want to work in a dyanamic role dealing with processing and posting of invoices with the view of progressing?
Due to a workload situation as a result of recent success and acquisition, a global manufacturing firm based in Liverpool is recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk to become part of their close-knit and intergrated team. Working on a full time basis, you will assist in processing invoices and dealing with queries to their customers as well as internal stakeholders.
Duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk will include, but not limited to:
* Reviewing the Accounts Payable mailbox daily and dealing with any queries
* Selecting invoices for payment and ensuring that invoices are correctly filed (circa 500/week)
* Uploading payment runs to be approved in banking system
* Entering invoice details, logging and scanning for approval
* Working with strong controls to chase appropriate approvals
* Distributing invoices to the P&L once they have been approved
* Dealing with supplier queries and creditor calls
* Resolving any internal or external queries via Email or telephone
* Ad-hoc system improvement work
The successful candidate for the Purchase Ledger Clerk role will have:
- Will be a confident, motivated individual with strong communication skills.
- Driven individual has excellent attention to detail and organisational abilities.
- A professional individual who has experience in an Accounts Payable/Recievable position, dealing with a high volume of invoices
- Organised and who has a strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer and telephone skills are essential, coupled with the ability to liaise with others and form effective working relationships.
If you believe that you are well-suited to this excellent opportunity which provides autonomy whilst working with an experienced tea in the Purchase Ledger Clerk, please apply immediatley. For additional information, please contact Sam Sullivan at Sellick Partnership. The closing date for all applications will be midday on Friday 15th of July due to the urgent requirement of this excellent permanent opportunity.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.