Bury, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £24000 per annum
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a motivated Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a UK wide, market leading, manufacturing organisation on a permanent basis. Our dynamic, forward thinking client are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their finance department and liaise with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers. Following a restructure of the department, this exciting opportunity will provide support to the Senior Management Accountant and the Head of Finance.
The key responsibilities of this Purchase Ledger Clerk is to oversee the business' payments to suppliers, reconcile supplier accounts and effectively manage supplier relationships.
Duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk
* Matching, batching, coding and processing supplier invoices
* Reconciling supplier accounts and bank statements
* Liaising with internal staff and external suppliers to resolve any queries
* Adhering to procedures and authorities to process supplier payment runs
* Analysis of cost and accounts payable related issues
* Provide cost control and reporting to enable management to better understand external supplier costs / make informed decisions to reallocate resources
* Assist the Senior Management Accountant with any month-end, year-end and budget procedures
* Any other ad hoc accounting
The Ideal Purchase Ledger Clerk
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk. Strong stakeholder and supplier communication skills are essential. The successful candidate will have experience in dealing with high volume of invoice coding, strong excel skills and have exposure to a fast paced office environment. If you or anyone you know has the skills required for this Purchase Ledger Clerk vacancy, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.