£8.5 - £9.80 per hour + DOE
2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to work for an established business in Runcorn on a temporary basis starting asap.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be working as part of a busy team for two to three months starting asap.
Key responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Inputting high volume invoices
- Processing of invoices on receipt, ensuring that all invoices are authorised
- Posting invoices to the system and arranging payment of invoices
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements
- Managing email inbox
Required skills and experience of the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Previous purchase ledger experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of inputting high volume invoices
- Strong organisational skills
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without the required experience will not be reviewed for the position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.