£18000 - £21000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a successful manufacturing business based in Middlewich. They are looking for someone to join on a permanent and full time basis.
The duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk include:
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Filing invoices and statements in a timely and accurate manner
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with administration duties
- Managing any other ad hoc duties required
The ideal Purchase Ledger Clerk will have:
- Proven experience of accounts payable duties
- Experience on Microsoft Office and ideally other systems
- Experience in high volume transactions
- Ability to work well in a team and under pressure
- Knowledge of other accounts duties
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply now or send your CV to Sarah Childs immediately to be considered.
Please note that only candidates that are suitable for this role will be contacted directly by Sarah Childs.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.