£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
8 months ago
An opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk has arisen to join a fantastic and well-established organisation on a temporary basis for three months.
As Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be sat within a busy Finance Team and your responsibilities will include:
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Assisting with payment runs on a weekly basis
- Reconciling statements
- Be the first point of contact and resolving any queries
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk applicant will meet the gollowing skillset:
- Worked in a high volume and fast paced Purchase Ledger Clerk position
- Will have strong IT skills
- Be able to provide a high-level of customer service
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Will be immediately available for work/ on one weeks' notice
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a thriving organisation on an initial temporary basis with further opportunities for the right person.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.