Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£17000.00 - £18000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a reputable distribution company based in Stoke-on-Trent. The role is on a full time and permanent basis, with flexible hours.
The duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk will include:
- Maintaining supplier accounts and building key relationships
- Reconciling and posting supplier invoices and credit notes
- Investigating any queries and resolving them in a timely manner and meeting set deadlines by liaising with key contacts
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Keeping within set KPI's for invoice and credit note authorisation
- Contributing to the month end process by ensuring efficient processing of invoices and credit notes to a given deadline and completing key supplier statement reconciliations to a given deadline
The ideal Purchase Ledger Clerk will have:
- Proven experience of Purchase Ledger duties
- Numeracy skills, along with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and previous working experience on IFS would also be an advantage
- Good interpersonal communication skills, such as written, oral and persuasive communication abilities
- Characteristics of attention to detail, self-motivation, persistence, resilience and dedication to deadlines
Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible, therefore if you believe that you suit the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.