Alderley Edge, Cheshire
£20000 - £22000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a dynamic, forward thinking organisation on a permanent basis. Our client is a market leader in the property industry based in South Manchester.
Working with a rapidly expanding brand of this ambitious organisation, this exciting opportunity will provide the successful individual with the chance to develop their skills with the support of an experienced team.
Responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
* Processing, review and reconciliation of supplier invoices
* Matching and reviewing any purchase orders and processing of any investor payments
* Review and reconciliation of creditors ledger and processing expenses and credit cards for the company
* Keying of bank payments and preparation of supplier payment runs
* Supporting the Accounts Assistant and wider finance team with any ad-hoc duties
* Liaising with the wider finance team to continuously identify and implement new process improvements
The ideal Purchase Ledger Clerk will:
* Have previous experience in a similar Purchase Ledger role
* Have strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
* Be a excellent communicator and have the ability to work autonomously
If you or anyone you know has the skills or experience required to hit the ground running in the Purchase Ledger role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.