£9.00 - £11.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
We are urgently recruiting for x2 experienced Purchase Ledger Clerks for one of our established clients in Runcorn for 3 months to start asap.
Key responsibilities for the Purchase Ledger Clerk;
- Processing high volume supplier invoices
- Matching Purchase Orders
- Resolving Accounts Payable exceptions on a daily basis
- Producing full supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with Accounts Payable queries and resolving these
- Attending monthly ledger review meetings
- Explaining any variances on supplier accounts
The Purchaes Ledger Clerk will meet the following criteria:
- Extensive experience of working within a high volume purchase ledger processing environment
- Attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good understanding of MS Office
- Strong Excel skills
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established organisation working within a fast paced environment.
Salary upto £19k
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.