£9 - £11 per hour
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an interim Purchase Ledger Clerk to assist a Public Sector organisation during a crucial period. This assignment will initially be for around 3 months whilst covering secondment, with the potential to last for longer.
Key responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Inputting invoices onto the ledger system
- Check, code, process, scan and distribute invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Assisting with ad-hoc reporting, queries and administration
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Have previous purchase ledger experience at transactional level
- Be able to work at a fast pace whilst keeping accuracy
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Office and ledger systems)
- Be able to start at short notice
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-known organisation and add value to the existing team.
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.