£20000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting on behalf of a large organisation in Crewe to find an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk. This company are a highly regarded and successful company, with offices across 15 countries and now have over 1,500 employees. They are currently seeking an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their large Purchase Ledger team based in Crewe.
Duties of the Purchase Ledger include:
- Managing the end to end purchase ledger processes for Suppliers following complete system migration
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external contacts
- Inputting, coding and gaining the relevant authorisation for all Invoices
- Raising payments
- Performing statement reconciliations and Creditor ledgers
- Bank reconciliations
- Process Improvement Implementation
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A confident & professional telephone manner
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Team player with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm towards work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Sage 200 Experience or Oracle experience is highly desired but not essential
In return you will be offered a highly competitive basic salary, a great atmosphere and team working environment annual salary reviews, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of services to a maximum of 25 days) and local/online discounts.
This is a great opportunity for those who are seeking an opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding company, whilst being supported at all time. Our client is looking to interview ASAP, therefore please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice