£8.50 - £9.70 per hour
8 months ago
We are urgently recruiting for a temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk for an established client in Runcorn starting ASAP.
Key responsibilities for the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Receiving and processing high volume supplier invoices
- Matching, Batching and coding and inputting invoice details
- Managing email inbox ensuring all supplier invoices and credits are printed on a daily basis
- Inputting large volume purchase ledger invoices onto the SAP system
- Where copy invoices are needed ensuring documents are inputted onto the system as priority
- Flexibility to assist with any other duties when required
Essential experience for the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Highly organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines whilst maintain accuracy
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel and SAP
- Previous experience in a similar role
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a busy team and add value on a temporary basis.
Due to location own transport is beneficial.
If you think you meet the criteria desired of the Purchase Ledger Clerk, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.