Purchase ledger clerk
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Pension, Flex working etc
Sellick Partnership has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger to join a fantastic and growing manufacturing business.
The purpose and main responsibility of the Purchase Ledger is to keep the day to day runnings up to scratch.
- Process all purchase invoices. Log, match, code, scan and post.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to follow up invoice authorisation.
- Process petty cash expense vouchers
- Process employee expense claims
- Process company credit card bills
- Supplier statement reconciliation at month end
- Supplier database management; new/amend accounts, ad hoc reviews
- Involvement in internal and external audits
- Weekly payroll
- Raising internal sales invoices
- Other ad hoc reporting
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.