£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a part-time, temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk for a Logistics company in Derby. This client is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger who is looking for part time work (20 hours per week). This position is an immediate start on a temporary basis, however the company are looking for a permanent member of staff and therefore this role could become permanent for the right candidate.
Duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk include:
- Coding and scanning of purchase invoices onto the Pegasus Opera accounting system
- Checking purchase invoices to the purchase order log
- Processing supplier payment runs and employee expenses payments
- Generating and sending supplier remittances
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and depots
- Cash book and nominal ledger postings
- Any other ad-hoc accounting and office duties as required
The successful candidate will have proven experience in Purchase Ledger roles and will be able to start this position immediately or at short notice.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice