Purchase Ledger Clerk
Didsbury, Greater Manchester
£21000 - £26000 per annum
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a permanent Purchase Ledger Clerk for an established Not for Profit client, based in South Manchester.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader, the Accounts Payable Officer will provide a professional accounting function to the organisation by processing purchase ledger invoices and payments. The main purpose of the role is to process purchase ledger invoices through the core financial system, deal with supplier queries and resolve to the suppliers satisfaction and to ensure that supplier statements are reconciled on a regular basis, requesting missing invoices and to identify any potential duplicates.
Key responsibilities include:
- Post all cash relating to the accounts payable function
- Ensure that legislation is compiled and necessary deductions are made
- Manage supplier changes ensuring checks are undertaken to verify changes
- Run an aged creditor and ensure all credit balances are reviewed and cleared
- Identify improvements and report them to the Accounts Payable Manager
- Prompt scanning and filling of documents as required
Experience and skills:
- Use of fill Microsoft Office package
- Attention to detail
- Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Organisation and ability to time-manage work load
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this finance post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.