Manchester, Greater Manchester
£23000 - £26000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a German speaking Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a successful advertising business based in manchester. They are looking for an experienced German speaking Purchase Ledger to join the expanding team. The role will sit within a small accounts team and will support with a range of finance duties.
The duties of the Purchase Ledger include:
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Filing invoices and statements
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements
- Processing and paying suppliers via BACS payments
- Supporting the finance department with other ad hoc duties
The ideal Purchase Ledger will:
- Fluent German language skills - written and verbal
- Have proven experiences of accounts payable duties
- Experience on Microsoft Office and finance systems
- Ability to work well in a team and under pressure
- Multi- currency exposure
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
Interviews will be taking place immediately due to the urgency of the role and the start date is ASAP. If you believe you fit the criteria, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.