Salford, Greater Manchester
£23000 - £26000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a German speaking Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a successful business based in Manchester. Our established client is looking for an experienced German speaking Purchase Ledger to join their expanding team. This dynamic role will sit within a small, friendly accounts team and will support with a range of finance duties.
The main purpose of this Purchase Ledger role is to ensure accurate and timely maintenance of a ledger of German based customers, and to efficiently process a volume of invoices.
The duties of the Purchase Ledger include:
* Matching, batching and coding of invoices
* Dealing with invoice queries
* Filing invoices and statements
* Checking and reconciling supplier statements
* Processing and paying suppliers via BACS payments
* Supporting the finance department with other ad hoc duties
The ideal Purchase Ledger will:
* Fluent written and verbal German language skills - This will be tested at interview stage
* Have proven experiences of accounts payable duties
* Experience on Microsoft Office and finance systems
* Ability to work well in a team and under pressure
* Multi-currency exposure
* Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
Due to the urgent nature of this position, both interviews and start date can be immediate for the right candidate. If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this German speaking Purchase Ledger role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.