Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk for a growing business based in Blackburn. You will be responsible for dealing with high volumes of invoices, invoice queries, statement reconciliations and assisting with month end. The client is keen on promoting people from within so there are progression opportunities available for the right person.
- You will be responsible for processing high volumes of purchase invoices
- Matching invoices to statements/remittances and purchase orders to invoices
- Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy.
- Identifying and resolving supplier queries
- Creating and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Reconciling supplier statements and liaising with contacts in relation to any discrepancies
- Assist in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required
- Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the company's monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner (including invoice posting, credit card and expenses reconciliation etc)
- Keen interest in Accounts and happy to take on a Purchase Ledger role
- Must have Purchase Ledger experience; ideally working in a business dealing with high volumes of invoices
- Must have experience of dealing with supplier queries
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to build good relationships with Internal & External customers
- Team player but able to work on own initiative.
- Analytical mindset
- Positive attitude to change
- Good level of Excel knowledge; Vlookups & experience of Sage would be useful
If you are looking for a career in a challenging, professional environment where you can make your mark as part of a dynamic and committed team, then I want to hear from you. For more information please apply online or contact email@example.com at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.