Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £20000 per annum + pension
2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to work for an established distribution business on a part time basis starting asap. The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be working as part of a team on an ongoing basis due to a busy workload.
Key responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Inputting high volume purchase invoices
- To maintain and manage the purchase ledger
- Processing of invoices on receipt, ensuring that all invoices are authorised
- Posting invoices to the system and arranging payment of invoices
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements
Required skills and experience of the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Purchase ledger experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook with experience of using pivot tables
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise responsibilities
- Demonstrates initiative and able to take direction
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Purchase Ledger Clerk, please apply now, or contact Sam Sullivan at Sellick Partnership.
Candidates without the required experience will not be reviewed for the position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.