Purchase Ledger Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum
0161 834 1642
Purchase Ledger Manager - Manchester
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Purchase Ledger Manager to join a market leading business to support them during a transitional period. This role will be leading a team of 12 and will be giving clear direction for the team and supporting the growth of the business.
The business is expanding rapidly and the Purchase Ledger Manager role will play a key role in devloping and managing relationships with suppliers.
* Leading a team of 12, identifying areas of development and creating an envirnoment of progression to enhance the performance of the team
* Liaison with operational teams to resolve both internal and external queries proactively and efficiently with a high standard of customer service
* Allocation of payments/reconciling supplier payments to invoices
* Preparing and processing of weekly BACS/Online banking payments, bank transfers, foreign currency payments
* Providing support to the Purchase Ledger team with supplier management and query resolution working proactivley with the team and suppliers to resolve any queries.
* Build relationships with other departments and develop process improvements and to manage disputes.
* Develop reports to the wider business including KPI reporting.
* Retail experience is preferablle ideally having experience working with stock and non-stock
* Looking to develop a strong relationship of our business and culture
* Strong Communication skills and able to develop relationships with key suppliers.
* Exposure of identifying process improvements to improve and drive efficiency of performance
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic
* Strong Excel and system experience (SAGE 200)
* Accurate & efficient in their work, with excellent attention to detail
* Ability to supervise work of others and provide guidance, support and development
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills, and confidence to liaise with people at all levels
* Ability to work within strict deadlines
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without the required experience will not be reviewed for the position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.