£25000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a reputable business based in Crewe, who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Manager to join their fast-paced finance department.
The duties of the Purchase Ledger Manager include but are not limited to:
- Leading four direct reports in the Purchase Ledger team and ensure that they understand their roles, accountabilities and ongoing development
- Carrying out all round Purchase Ledger duties
- Maintaining the company's credit score
- Supporting the Purchase Ledger function in month and year end
- Improving EDI processes
- Analysing and submitting Intrastat
The ideal Purchase Ledger Manager will have:
- Proven experience of a similar role
- Experience of strong leadership and people management skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Analytical mind set
- Knowledge of VAT, Duty and Intrastat
If you believe you suit the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration. Interviews will be taking place ASAP.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.