Darlington, County Durham
6 months ago
I am currently assisting a leading organisation in County Durham with the recruitment of a Purchase Ledger Team Leader.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Purchase Ledger Team Leader with a proven track record in leading a team of Purchase Ledger Clerks in addition to the day to day running of the function.
- Day to day running of the Purchase Ledger department
- Leading a small team of Purchase Ledger Clerks to ensure action is taken on reconciling statements in line with company policy and being the main point of contact for escalating queries
- Proactively manage a number of suppliers including processing all invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring KPI's are adhered to whilst establishing and maintaining close working relationships with the Purchasing department, key suppliers, business unit finance teams and other key stakeholders
- Hands on management of a small team reporting on performance and current status of suppliers
- Reviewing the team's performance with the Purchase Ledger Manager against agreed KPI's and agreeing areas for improvement and recognising success
- Review weekly payment runs, manual payment requests and approve FI invoices and drive continuous improvement within the team
- Previous experience of working within a fast paced environment
- Previous experience of working within high volume Purchase Ledger function
- Previous experience of supervising a Purchase Ledger team
- Experience in using ERP systems
- Good communication skills
Please contact Maz Williams at Sellick Partnership Newcastle to find out more about this opportunity.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.