£26000 - £28000 per annum + car parking
6 months ago
Purchase Ledger Supervisor
£26k - £28k
9 month, Fixed term contract
Purchase Ledger Supervisor required to join a well established company based in Runcorn. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who has supervisory experience to join their growing finance function.
As the Purchase Ledger Supervisor you will be reporting to the Finance Manager and you will be supervising the teams and workflows to ensure companies invoices and credit notes are all correctly reconciled and interfaced into the finance systems alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Supervisor;
* Management of 10 -14 staff
* Preparing team KPIs and direct and support the teams and workflows
* Resolve escalated queries or problems and reporting them to the Manager
* Weekly cash flow forecasting
* Monitoring all the company invoices and credit notes into the finance systems including receipt, distribution and processing
* Manage the team reconciliations
* Ensuring all credit claims and statement reconciliations are actioned
Required skills and experience of the Purchase Ledger Supervisor;
* Minimum of three years' experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
* Proven experience of problem solving
* Excellent analytical skills
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel
* Knowledge of SAP is desirable
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company who are going through a period of growth and change with unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers excellent benefits including free car parking.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Purchase Ledger Supervisor role, please apply now, or contact Lindsay Richey at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.