£18000 - £21000 per annum
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Purchasing Administrator to join a leading manufacturing organisation based in Warrington. Our established client is rapidly expanding and work alongside a range of dynamic businesses. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful individual to develop within an expanding department, and learn from established purchasing and finance professionals.
The main purpose of the role is to oversee accounts and purchasing administration, and provide wider office support.
* Carry out supplier statement reconciliations and handle and supplier queries
* Matching delivery notes to invoices and processing customer invoices
* Distribution of purchase orders to suppliers and liaising with suppliers throughout purchasing process
* Checking orders are confirmed and chasing delivery dates
* Setting up new customers onto the system and resolving any customer queries
* Responsibility of the Accounts and Purchasing email inboxes
* Supporting the Senior Buyer and wider finance team with any ad-hoc administration tasks
The ideal Purchasing Administrator:
* Highly analytical individual with excellent organisational skills
* A strong communicator with confident stakeholder management
* Knowledge of Sage and intermediate Excel skills
* AAT qualification is desirable but not essential
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Purchasing Administrator role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.