QA & Compliance Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
Our client is a leading name within UK Investment Management. Due to growth and expansion, they are looking for an Audit and Compliance Manager to head up with Quality Audit team.
This team is responsible for providing first line assurance that the firm's processes are operating efficiently.
The Audit and Compliance Manager will take responsibility for:
- Planning and implementing the annual quality audit plan
- Day to day management of the Quality Audit Team
- Providing risk management expertise
- Working with senior stakeholders to ensure operational infrastructure operates effectively and that robust systems and controls are maintained
- Preparing and owning the annual quality audit plan, including quality monitoring reviews, deep dive thematic reviews, business change reviews and controls testing
- Continually improve the quality assurance framework and approach, with appropriate alignment to testing and reviews performed by other parties such as Risk & Compliance and Internal Audit
- Ensuring review work is appropriately documented
- Undertake root cause analysis and propose appropriate solutions and advice on remedial actions.
- Recruit, train, mentor and develop employees
- Producing monthly management information
The Audit and Compliance Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Proven experience managing or leading a team
- Background in wealth management, investment management or an IFA
- Experience of risk management, compliance monitoring, audit testing and/or testing controls
- Adaptable to an ongoing changing environment and an active supporter of change
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.