Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a QIPP and Delivery Accountant for an East Midlands based NHS organisation.
The role requires an experience QIPP professional to join on a 12 month fixed term basis.
This is a key leadership role, supporting the organisation to commission high quality services which reflect the needs and improve the health and wellbeing of the customer.
The post holder will:
- Provide financial leadership to the operational management of QIPP delivery.
- Be the financial lead in the reporting and delivery of the planned QIPP work streams as required by the Delivery Director.
- Oversee and co-ordinate the delivery of CHC savings initiatives, working closely with the CSU and other CCG officers.
- Provide clear and effective financial reports to working groups, Committees and ultimately the CCG Governing Body on QIPP performance and delivery.
- Identification, validation and reporting of additional financial mitigations.
- Lead regular meetings with work stream leads to understand year to date and forecast delivery against schemes, putting in rigorous challenge to ensure robustness of expected delivery.
- Have responsibility for ensuring that year to date and forecasted delivery is reported in the CCG's financial ledger in accordance with monthly timetables.
- Be the financial representative on the CCG's Programme Board for the QIPP and financial mitigation programme.
- Be proactive and be able to understand complex data in order to put in appropriate challenges.
- Be the point of contact for financial QIPP and mitigation queries raised by NHSE and audit.
- Be required to attend appropriate contract or other meetings to represent the CCG on various topics relating to the QIPP and mitigations schemes.
- Be responsible for validating the viability of proposed schemes and business opportunities to assess the financial benefit for the organisation.
- Any other duties commensurate with the role
This is an excellent opportunity to become involved in an accountancy discipline that is at the focus of all NHS activity at the moment. Post holders will gain the benefit/security that a fixed term position can offer as well as the future potential opportunities that this sort of role can bring.
For further information, please contact Daniella Pye on 01332 542580.