4 months ago
Senior ALM Manager sought for a market-leading Life Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary with insurance or asset management experience to enhance their ALM team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior ALM Manager with demonstrable experience of insurance or asset management to join a market-leading Life Insurer.
Responsibilities of the Senior ALM Manager:
- Provide insight on ALM exposure and the impact of the Group's capital position
- Provide evaluation and challenge on asset allocation and investment decisions in businesses
- Assist in the ongoing development and implementation of a strategic asset allocation framework
- Control investment into new asset classes, ensuring suitability and operational capability to invest
Key Experience of the Senior ALM Manager:
- Qualified Actuary with significant insurance or asset management experience
- Strong knowledge of insurance, risk and investment markets
- Experience in asset and liability exposure management and hedging
- Change management experience is beneficial
The recruitment of a strong Senior ALM Manager is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a vital part of this ALM team then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.